First time bridesmaid? No problem.
I found out that hard way that being a bridesmaid is more than donning a dress and showing up early for pictures. You have some responsibilities.
Sure, everybody knows you have to plan a bridal shower and work on the bachelorette party, but are you prepared to offer music or DJ assistance? Make sure the bride eats on the wedding day? Help her bustle her gown?
No worries, friends. The massive “Duties” section here will guide you towards bridesmaiding bliss.
Find help with:
- Planning the bridal shower
- planning the bachelorette party
- assisting with music choices
- writing down the gifts at the parties to keep track of who gave what (for thank you cards later)
- feeding the bride on her wedding day
- bustling the wedding gown
- helping your bride pee! (Those gowns are big!)
- help the bride with too many friends figure out what honors to give to what people!
- and ya know… lots of other stuff.